Urban Outfitters Packaging redesign

So, for the first project of the year, we were told we would have to redesign packaging for one of three chosen brands, not only would this include the visual side of what was on the packaging, but also to take a look at some creative packaging solutions, and how to change the unboxing experience into something that would be enjoyable.
The first thing I set about, was creating a mood board of things I found on the Urban Outfitters website, or any other related medias from Urban Outfitters, to try and get a better feel for what my packaging should be like.
I also created a new mood board stemming from what I had gathered from Urban Outfitter, but focused mainly on native American styled pattern work, as I saw this appeared to be a theme that cropped up quite often on their website, and on the clothing they sold.
I thought it would also be quite important to look at the packaging from similar brands or direct competitors, to see if there were any that had employed a creative way of sending packages out to their customers, but found that instead most of them employed simple cardboard boxes, and plastic/paper jiffy bags.